Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Best Husband, EVER!!!











I must have the world's greatest husband! Jason came home from giving blood yesterday, and after a full day's work, and surprised the kids with a trip to see Horton Hears A Who. They didn't know where they were going, but they were so excited to go with Daddy. He even took Tys! They loaded up on Twizzlers, and popcorn and then off to the grocery store to pick out a special dinner. Tys picked chicken nuggets, (of course), Mykee Rhea picked chicken legs, and Kirbs picked french bread pizza. Then we hit baths, scriptures and bed time. They were exhausted! What a fun day for them. I was excited, because it was the first time in years I was home totally alone. I didn't really know what to do with myself, so in honor of Erin I watched a Run's House marathon.
I'm grateful that they have a dad that takes special time just for them and that thinks about them days in advance. We are truly blessed to have Jason in our lives, and I thank Heavenly Father every night for such a wonderful husband! I love you, Jason!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

How fun for your kids...and what a great way to spend an afternoon for you!

How was the movie? We are wanting to take Elodie...was it worth it?

Destination Davis said...

My kids absolutely loved it! Jason seemed to think it was pretty good, too. How are you guys doing?! Hope all is well! Love ya!

Chrystal said...

We totally want to take Clarissa to see that show - - what did the girls think?? Tell Jason he is Awesome! On second thought...he seems to know that already so you don't have to if you think it would be a safer route to hold that thought. HA ha ha..Just kidding Jason, we love you!

Erin said...

run's house! what a great show! :) i need to bring my dvds next time i come visit. and we will watch seasons 1 and 2! :)