Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Play-Doh Paraphenalia







Today we switched satellite providers. Of course, they didn't come at eight when expected, it was closer to noon. By then I had already contained my children and dog for close to four hours. Once the guy got here, we decided instead of more movies in a secluded room, we would pull out the Play-doh and create. I felt it necessary to let my creativity flow as well, so as to avoid the mounting, massive laundry pile calling my name. In my creative endeavors, I've learned that Play-doh cakes are far less time-consuming than real cakes, and that it was just as much fun. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

I just want to know how your plato stays one color!? every container we own has about 10 colors swirled into one. maybe that is the difference between having girls and boys!?? :)

Destination Davis said...

LOL!!! Maybe that's the difference between an OCD mom and one that is normal...we may never know...

Jeff said...

Regarding your comparison of real cakes to play-doh cakes: Play-doh cakes actaully taste so much better. Oh so good and salty, with just the right amount of unatural colorings. Mmmmm. One day I ate a whole one all by myself.