Waiting our turn in line.
Woman in the red is holding the bear cub.
Woman in red is retrieving the bear cub from the boy.Today was a Super Saturday for our family. We woke up early, got everyone dressed, hopped in the car and headed to a secret destination. Jason surprised us with a trip to see baby bears at a local sporting store. They flew in six black bear cubs from Yellowstone. The kids were ecstatic! Kirby was like, "Aww, he is just so cuddly!!!" I was thinking, yep, for now! It was a great day!(Sorry, the pics in the store were really dark, but it is a memory.)




3 comments:
Sounds like fun!! Was it at Cabela's or somewhere else? We met a juvenile bear hiking Old Rag (Hill) Mountain in Virginia. A little scary, but I'm glad it wasn't big like his momma! I don't think I want to be that close to a black bear again. Unless it is cute and cuddly as Kirby said. :)
WOW! How fun! I think my kids are going to be pretty deprived in the surprise trip department...hopefully the planned outings will suffice...hmmm...until they find out what cool things the Davis kids get to do! Ha ha...
Hey Stace...it was at Sportsman's Warehouse in Midvale...I remember that bear video...I was SO VERY NERVOUS!!! And miss Chrystal, your fun kiddies spend their weekdays out and about....the Davis' kids are hermits until Saturday, so it all balances out JUST FINE!!!
Post a Comment