(People said, as Mykee rode on Jason's shoulders, "Hey look, there is a real LSU Cheerleader!!!")
Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream for our Strawberry Princess
(Kirby was so excited to attend the game, as we went through the turn-style, she said, "This is incredible!!!)

(Kirby was so excited to attend the game, as we went through the turn-style, she said, "This is incredible!!!)
Obviously, the only way we can celebrate the birthday of LSU's #1 fan is to attend an LSU game!
Happy Birthday, Jason! We love you!
January 6, 2009, LSU vs. Utah @ Utah. We tucked our two littlest beans into bed and with the help of our awesome neighbor, (Thanks, Jae!!!) we ventured off into the night with our biggest LSU cheerleaders. It was so fun. We brought all of our gear, and had a blast. As we were leaving, people said, "Well you guys sure look cute, even though your team lost!" It was a memory, that's for sure :)!
Final Score:
LSU 61 - Utah 91
Geaux Tigers!!!
(We are not bandwagoners!!!)




7 comments:
I am not a bandwagoner either...which is why I never liked LSU when I lived there. But I must admit that since we have left...I have grown partial to it.:) Glad to see that you two have stayed true (not that I would expect otherwise). Sorry that they lost, but Geaux Tigers and Happy Birthday Jason! We love you!
Hey Jamie!!! I just want to tell you that I love you and I pray for little fallon! When I read your post about her I didn't know what to say, it made me cry and I wanted to say something, but didn't know what to say. Know that we love you and i am sorry if you have ever felt that any of our family questioned you, cause I know I don't. I just never knew what to say to help, and I didn't know if you would want to hear anything. I love you Jamie and your family! You are great, and Josh and I were talking about coming to Utah soon to visit some people, and we said how we should stop and hang out with you guys!! I love getting together with you and Jason, you are sooo fun! Well Love you and know that Fallon is always in my prayers!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jason!! What a fun time!! We almost miss the LSU lights on the side of your house ;)
Sending you Birthday Wishes and Love & Support for Sweet Fallon. We still miss you and totally dropped the ball on seeing you in Oct. when we were out. We completely under-estimated our time & family commitments. We love you still the same!
Aw BUMMER! They lost!! What a fun birthday present though! When we were home we went to LSU vs. Tulane. I game we knew they would win! It was awesome and to be back in Tiger stadium!
Your girls look so cute!
Happy Birthday Jason!
So, this has nothing to do with this post - but I had to comment..I love your hair!! It is so long, blonde and beautiful. Don't cut it :-)
Thanks Crissy!!! I love you!!! Hope all is well! Love you!!!
Post a Comment