
Although it may be a lot of pictures of one event, it is not enough pictures for me. It is not often that I get to spend one-on-one time with my kids out and about. This was a special day that we had just for the two of us. We went to The Little Gym as a birthday surprise for Mykee. After class, it was lunchtime so we picked up a Happy Meal, played at the playland and enjoyed an ice cream cone. I love you, Myklin. I loved spending special time with just you!
2 comments:
How fun! That is one thing I promised myself when I have more kids, that I would take time to have special days with each child individually. It might not happen all the time, but I want to make sure it does happen! She is so cute jamie!
I can't believe how much bigger Myklin looks to me - she is stretching out! Sigh...I remember her coming here when you first moved in and she was so tiny then. Time flies! You're always an inspiration Jamie - such a wonderful Mother. Luv ya!
Post a Comment