Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Littlest Ballerina

I signed Kirby and Myklin up for summer ballet classes at their dance studio. This is Mykee's first day of dance (6/3/08). Her teacher told me that she walked in there and danced like she'd been doing it for years. I'm more than certain, that the reason she is so wonderfully fabulous, is that her eldest sister was schooling her on the proper way to "pop into passe" and the appropriate way to arabesque...it's going to be a fun year of ballet and cheer, I'm SURE!!!

4 comments:

Dee and Bob said...

Sooooooooooooo CUTE. She still looks a little shy to be a DIVA!

Jessica said...

I love that you sign your darling daughters up for so many fun girlie things! makes me just a tiny bit jealous... :-)

Di said...

Beautful little Myklin!

Chrystal said...

Tooo Adorable! I love, love, love you Mykee!