Monday, June 16, 2008

We Have A New Graduate!!!!

Myklin took the above picture...very nice...
Brand new dress, so pretty for her sister's graduation

Kirby, Hayden, and Kendal
Kirby and Kaia
Kirby, Hayden and Kendal


Stacey, Jacob and Jeff
What Fallon was doing during the graduation
Pledge of Allegiance
Reciting various bits of knowledge
Kirby receiving her diploma


Kirby and Teacher Tricia

Kirby took the above photo
Much better




Kirby graduated from Preschool on Friday, June 13th. It was very sweet. I always thought Preschool Graduations were ridiculous, until my preschooler graduated. It was a riot. They did a little group performance of what they'd learned and then the diplomas were presented. Kirby's teacher, Teacher Tricia, was all teary-eyed, thus I was unable to control myself. (Surprise, surprise...)Stacey, Jeff and Jacob were there and we were glad to have the support. Kendal's, (Kirby's preschool friend) daddy had to work, as did ours so, Kirby, Kendal, myself, Kendal's mom, (Tami), Fallon, and Kendal's cousin, Hayden went out for a girl's night. (Mykee and Tys stayed with a sitter.) Kirby picked Applebee's as our food destination and we ate until our belts burst. It was a fun night. I'm proud of all that Kirby has learned and I'm looking forward to our Kindergarten adventures that lie ahead.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

awww..that is so sweet. brennan's preschool only had a picnic. we were already in LA, so we skipped out. maybe if they'd had a graduation we'd have stuck around a while longer.

Di said...

I feel like I say this so often, but your kids are so dang cute Jamie. Congratulations Kirby!

Erika W said...

Your kids are actually pretty good photographers. I'd better step up my expectations for my own kids pictures they take! Preschool is a very big deal, so GO KIRBY! Now onward and upward into elementary school!

Lacey said...

Congrats Kirby!! Crazy she will be in kindergarten!! Time flies! Is Myklin going to preschool this year?

Destination Davis said...

Yes, Mykee goes to preschool this year, although she has two years of preschool just as Kirby did because she has a late birthday. And Tys will go next fall, because he has an early birthday!!! Craziness how time flies!!!

Chrystal said...

So Big!!! Good Job Kirbs!