

Once upon a time, I was on swim team. I wore the proper attire, goggles, cap, fancy racing suits provided by either Speedo or TYR. Fast forward about 10 years and my kids found my old goggles. They like to wear them in the tub...
Where you never know what will happen next...
5 comments:
Hey...at least you still get some use out of them! (unless you were planning on using them yourself, b/c I doubt they will give them up now!)
So funny...she's such a little bug!
Swim team,huh? I'm impressed! I don't have an athletic bone in my body so I really envy those who do. And if those goggles make bathtime more fun, then maybe I should invest in some. I have a little boy who isn't really a fan of soap and water!
My girls love stuff like that too. Hey, anything to distract them from attacking each other in the tub!
We use to do this too!! So fun!
Post a Comment