Saturday, March 8, 2008

I finally broke down...

For two years, I've seen families and friends keep in touch through the world of blogging...I thought it was silly. Well, this is where I insert foot-into-mouth. I think it'll be nice to show everyone what we do on a daily basis and where I can have more productive computer time. Thanks to Erin for finally tipping me over the edge.

8 comments:

Lacey said...

YEAH!!! So happy you jumped on! It's so addicting and I can't wait to stalk..I mean keep up with your family!
Love ya!
Lacey

The Andersons said...

WooHOo!
I'm so excited to peek in on you and your family! We miss you terribly...so this will be a great way to get our Davis fix and for Ensley to see her friends!

xoxoxo-kambree

Corynn and Jer said...

Let's just say: It's about friggin' time! You do all those fun slideshows - you definitely have a little time to blog, right?? :-) Hey, Cris and I want to see you sometime, let us know when we can stop by. I'm actually going to be in Provo next weekend (baby shower, I just found out) so maybe we can stop by your place on the way home... call me! Love ya!

Dee said...

This is GREAT! I love keeping up this way. Keep lots of pics on - it's great to see the kids and all they are doing.
;)

Jessica said...

Yippie! Another friend to keep in touch with! I love it.

Tiffany W. said...

We just started our blog about a week or so ago too! Come check us out at www.wickedwashburns.blogspot.com

I'm going to link you up to our site, hope you don't care. I love and miss you sooo much!

take care of your beautiful family and give them kisses for me.

XO

Erin said...

yes!
some might even call me a "push-over!"
good work my friend!

Destination Davis said...

So glad all of you will be joining us. Buckle up for Destination Davis!!!