Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day


"Today is the day for the wearin' of the green..." Raise your hand if you remember that little ditty?!! Stacey, Erin, anyone???? My kids were super excited to wear clothes for "Green Day." I caught a picture of Kirby, but the others didn't stay clean long enough to get a photo...so here is my sweet 5 year old! We had a great day, dropped Daddy off at work with permission to run through McD's and get a "treat sandwich" (McGriddle) and of course a Shamrock Shake!!! So fun! We dropped the little ones off at a friend's house, and Kirby and I headed off to the Aquarium for her school field trip. Then we stopped by Daddy's work on the way home, and enjoyed a regular FHE night. It was wonderful to spend the day with Kirby. I have enjoyed these opportunities to share special time with her. Happy Green Day!

3 comments:

stacey said...

How could I forget the song? Erin might not recall all of those as well as us...poor thing probably doesn't even remember the sweet Ford, or the even better Honda, and it was in those cars we listened to the holiday tape. Good times. kirby looks cute!! Glad you had fun.

Tiffany W. said...

I love kirby!! She is so cute!

Lacey said...

How fun! I bet it's really fun to spend that time just the 2 of you..just like the old days!