Friday, April 24, 2009

12 lbs. and 12 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallon Reese Davis
April 19, 2008
12:25 AM
6 lbs. 5 oz.
18 inches long
Happy 1st Birthday, Big Girl!!!
We Love you!!!








13 comments:

Jessica said...

Those cakes are adorable! And I really love the lady bug balloons. That is a great idea.
I hope things are going great for you.

Becci and Josh said...

CUTE!! Oh give her big hugs and kisses! Can you believe that our babies are a year now!?

Mindy Brown said...

What a cute girl! I love the cakes!

Tiffany W. said...

THose cakes are so stinkin cute!! and Fallon is even cuter! :) Happy birthday big girl! we love you!

CORYNN AND JER said...

Thin mints! Good idea.

She is so cute! Wesley's blessing is May 3rd - we'd love to see you all.

Dee said...

She is really a beautiful little girl. Happy birthday sweet Fallon!!!

Lacey said...

So cute! We did a ladybug theme for Elodie's first birthday-love ladybugs! Love your little ladybug cakes! hope all is well. I need to call you. It's been too long and I need a good chat with a good friend! love you!

P.S- I'm a huge fan of the big bows and I love Fallon's!

Chrystal said...

What darling cakes! Great Job Jamie! She looks so dang cute in ladybug colors!! Kiss her for me!!

Tracey and Steve said...

Sweet Sweet Fallon! She is a happy birthday girl! Give her extra snuggles from us! Love you all!

Kari Pierson said...

Way cute little princess! She has the brightest eyes! The cakes are darling as well. You are so talented Jamie!

McCartneys said...

What a cutie pie.....Cute b-day cakes(of course , Super mom) ! thankgoodness for blogs or we'd never see eachothers kiddos! We miss yall !

Di said...

What a little sweetheart! I love the lady-bug cakes. You're awesome.

Chrystal said...

So I just dropped in since it has been forever since I got my Davis Fam update - - I know you're working and hope all is well. Just sayin' hello.