Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cakes I Make

I made these Spaghetti and Meatball Cupcakes
for our annual cul-de-sac Fourth of July bash. They were a hit!!!
This is Jason's Father's Day Cake.
My kids insisted that he have a baseball cake,
since at the time, LSU was playing and doing well at Baseball.
Geaux Tigers!!!

11 comments:

Dee and Bob said...

What a great job! They look delicious. Come bake for us anytime!!! Hope to see you next saturday.

Lacey said...

Love the spaghetti and meatballs one....it looks just like spaghetti and meatballs!

Jessica said...

i don't know if i could have eaten the spag/meat cupcakes...but they look really cool. it's that mental block of this should not taste like that. :-)

as for the LSU b.ball team...blame bart on them losing (see my post on the subject)

Chrystal said...

Soo cool! You're so creative!!

Erika W said...

Wow, I must say! I made some baseball cookies for Isaac's
t-ball party, but you're decorating skills totally put mine to shame! How do you get a cake to be round like that? And the spaghetti one is amazing! And you have four darling kids - just stop being superwoman! You are making the rest of us look bad :)

Unknown said...

I am far from superwoman, my dear friend, but you certainly made my day!!! I have a Wilton Sports Ball pan, I've used it a lot, definately worth the investment!!!

Erin said...

i had the girls i work with guess what the first picture was. none guessed a cake. my favorite guess was ramen with sauce and meatballs.
yes. that is what it is.

Emily Rasi-Koskinen said...

Remember last year when I told you I was making a football cake? It was a fiasco, but this year, with your help (please)it will be fabulous!! In other words.. help?

stacey said...

I can honestly say that the picture of the first concoction does NOT do it justice. Just to make everyone else jealous. :) I saw it live and in person, and even ate some, and it was great!! Jeff said of what Jamie gave me to bring home, "Hey the meatballs were crunchy!" Ha. He knew what they were beforehand but like Jessica said, "this should not taste like that" and so he was still surprised.

Di said...

Mmmmm spaghetti and meatball cupcakes...

Erin said...

you should upload your cakes to Ace of Cakes! :)

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_db/text/0,,FOOD_26996_67251,00.html

great work! i'm still thinking for my birthday! :)