Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fallon Reese's Blessing










Today our sweet Fallon was blessed by her Daddy. President Reuben Clark and his wife Carol were here, my little sister, Stacey and her husband Jeff were here, along with little Jacob, Ashley and Ben Guercio, along with Ethan, Liddy, and Grant, Steve and Sarah Smith, Cassia, Tammy and Dave Fischer, Katie, Kyle, and Dave's little nephew. It was wonderful to have so many friends here to share our special day with our little Fally Girl. Thanks to my dear friend, Chrystal Bracken for coming over to take family shots!


I was reminded how precious this life is, as my fourth angel was given a name. She received many wonderful blessings, and I look forward to a life of fulfillment for her. I was also reminded of how very blessed I am to have the Priesthood in my home. What a wonderful thing! I am so grateful for a husband that is worthy to perform these sacred ordinances.


My life is filled with so many wonderful blessings, and I am ever-thankful to a loving Father in Heaven who has provided me with them.

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Congrats on the baby blessing! It is always such a sweet time for our babies!

Dee said...

I'm very sorry we missed her blessing. Thanks for the pics and for sharing her with me last week. It was a real treat! Your kids are GREAT.

stacey said...

I love her little baby smiles!! And, I might add, she looks charming in that dress, almost as good as her mommy looked in it. :)

Thanks for having us - we really had a nice time. We also took an incredibly circuitous and crazy route to get home by way of the Draper temple. I couldn't find the road to get up there but finally we did and it was fun. We saw it right after we turned on to Bangerter from 134th and decided we'd go visit it. Not that you needed to know all of that, but really, we had a fun day with you guys yesterday and Fallon is so sweet.

Jessica said...

sounds like you had a great turn out for the blessing. what a wonderful chance to remember the blessing of children.
oh, and what a beautiful baby!

Chrystal said...

Such a special day - your family is beautiful! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Erika W said...

Little girls are so sweet! I love blessing dresses! It was a beautiful blessing, by the way, and very memorable in that Bro. Lyman kept calling Fallon your "son." Kinda funny! When we blessed Alayna the Bishopric member couldn't figure out how to say her name. Oh well, still a very special day! You really do have such an adorable family!

Tiffany W. said...

so fun to see blessing pictures! yes, it truly is a blessing to have the priesthood in our homes and for these wonderful, worthy men!


The top family photo cracked me up because Tys and Jason are making the EXACT same facees! :) I have a present for Fallon...STILL! Maybe you will get it one day before she turns 21--if i ever have my head screwed on tight enough! :)

XOXO