Well, at least he's wearing a bib. Your couch may be completely covered in food, but his tummy will be perfectly clean! I'm guessing that since Dad was in charge, those potato chips were also dinner, right?
I appreciate Tys's thumbs up with a chip stuck to his thumb in that first picture. Classic. This could be an ad for the chip company, something about how everybody likes 'em, from 1-91. :)
Gotta Give Credit Where Credit is due....yes, he cleaned it up, no, the couch isn't dirty, and yes Jason was proud because he took the picture, not me!!!
Jamie: wife, mother of four, ward music chairperson, wanna be dancer, wanna be broadway star. Jason: husband, father of four, 1st counselor in Sunday School Presidency, self-proclaimed comedian, incredible cook. Kirby: Oldest of four, CTR 6, ballerina, cheerleader, artist, preschool goer, the best big sister ever! Mykee: The second of four, danceaholic, Miss Smiles, CTR 5, the best big sister ever! Tys: Third of four, nursery goer, rhythm master, train/car LOVER the best big brother ever! Fallon: Bright-eyed, mowhawk-haired, beautiful little girl.
8 comments:
Haa Haa Haa! I hope you made daddy clean it up!
Well, at least he's wearing a bib. Your couch may be completely covered in food, but his tummy will be perfectly clean! I'm guessing that since Dad was in charge, those potato chips were also dinner, right?
Oh my....I can relate. Sometimes you just gotta laugh huh? Hope you made hime clean up ??
AHHH! Did you end up with grease on your couch? That would be my biggest fear!
Jason was probably so proud of himself huh?
I appreciate Tys's thumbs up with a chip stuck to his thumb in that first picture. Classic. This could be an ad for the chip company, something about how everybody likes 'em, from 1-91. :)
Hey, gotta give Jason props for the bib. Andy doesn't even know that those exist.
:)
Does it say anything about us as women that a picture was taken before the clean up? (I definitely would of done the same thing).
Gotta Give Credit Where Credit is due....yes, he cleaned it up, no, the couch isn't dirty, and yes Jason was proud because he took the picture, not me!!!
Post a Comment