


Saturday night, during the Priesthood Session of Conference, the girls and I got Tys in bed early, sent daddy off to the stake center with his friend, and had a fabulous night of pampering ourselves. I was the lucky recipient of a new hairdo and the girls were taught how to properly take photographs with Mommy and Daddy's camera. It was just so relaxing and enjoyable!




5 comments:
I think those girls might have a future in cosmotology!! :-) You look very nice.
Ha. This makes me so happy and I hope I have girls someday so I can also play beauty parlor. :)
What a wonderful mommy to plan such a fun girls night in...i hope i get a little girl to let fix my hair next!
This is why I can't have girls: your hair is done better by your girls than I could do.
Corynn you make me LAUGH!!! Be careful what you wish for! I never thought I'd have boys....and along came Tys....dun, dun, dun....
Post a Comment