Kirby, we are so very proud of you. You are doing great things. Keep working hard, know that Mommy and Daddy are so happy to have you in our lives! Wow...We love you! :)
Kirby entered the PTA Reflections program at school. (This year's theme: "Wow...".) I had never heard of it, so I had no idea that it was a competition. When we went to turn in her project the PTA mom said to me, "Just so you know, this is a competition, and the chances of winning are slim-to-none, as they only pick five kids from each grade level."
Well, Kirby made it look easy by winning in both of the categories that she entered!
Way to go, Kirbs!
She brought home a notice in her backpack that she was a winner. I was excited to know which category she'd won in. Turns out it was both! We saw the literature right as we walked into the display room. Jason kept walking with the little kids and hollered at me, "Jamie, her art work is over there, too." I could not believe it! It is extremely difficult to win at all much less twice in one year! Kudos to Kirbs!
Two other children from our ward won: Hannah Dobbins, and Lexi Lambert. Also, a good family friend, Kelsey Workman was an actual medal winner! Way to go, guys!




2 comments:
WOW! Thats so awesome, Tell Kirbs Mr.Andy and alicia are proud of her ! And were glad she got her Mommies brains !
She is such a little smarty pants!! I'm so proud of her!! She deserves to feel so proud :) WOW!...
Post a Comment