Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Catch Me If You Can"...Time Flies!!!

Mykee's First Day of Preschool
Geaux Tigers!!!
Thanks for all of the gear, Mom!!!
Family of Six
Fallon Reese in her Bumbo, (Thanks, Aunt Dee)
Kirby's first day of Kindergarten!!! 8/5/08
Kirby's All About Me Flower
Tys's Thomas The Tank Cake
Tys's LSU Train Cake
Sweet Birthday Boy!!!







8 comments:

Jessica said...

are those trains made of cupcakes? too cute.
and i love your LSU stuff. we are wearing last years gear, except jack, who got new stuff on our trip to LA. well, i am just wearing a purple maternity shirt. sigh.
i can't wait until next week when LSU is FINALLY on T.V.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrystal said...

What wonderful pictures!! HOW FUN! Your family is so beautiful and your kids are too adorable!! Hooray for milestones!

Mark and Cristin said...

I am so hoping that Owen's hair turns out like Tys' it is so adorable!! Great pictures!

stacey said...

Kirby's first day of school outfit reminds me of something I would have worn back in the day. Except I probably would have tried to pull of a denim skirt with the sweater vest and blouse. She is too cute. All of them are! :)

richbellesnbeausonbayou said...

Love the tiger fan pics! I had annabelle all decked out last weekend. I wish I would have remembered to take some pics. I guess I just figured I could do it this weekend too. Poor thing though, I put the fake tatoos of mike the tiger on her checks and it was a pain getting them off for church sunday morning. So glad to here from you!

Di said...

I love the pictures!

Tiffany W. said...

Everyone of those pictures were precious! We hope all of you are doing well. Fallon is growing so big! And Tys looks like a completely different little man than the last time we saw him. :( One of these days I will make a trip out ot Utah and the Davis house will be one of my first stops... Lucky you! ;)

richbellesnbeausonbayou said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! Love ya, Tawnya