Friday, April 4, 2008

New Baby, New Big Brother, New Furniture!!!






Tys' room is currently my favorite, because it is the most "finished" in the house. On Saturday, Jason and I set out on a furniture shopping date. We were looking for a new dresser for Tys. I really wanted a black one, and it needed to be sturdy, because, well, it is for Tys! We came across this one at Willy's (it is really called RC Willey's, but Willy's sounds a lot more fun.) I was ecstatic! It was just as I had imagined it would be. Now his train, beloved books, and shelf are all displayed properly! I am grateful for this new piece of furniture. Jason and I haven't bought a lot of furniture ever, so this is a real treat. I was grateful that we were able to do so, and that Tys has a new dresser and now the new babe can have his old one that has been passed down through all FOUR children!!!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Cute room and dresser!! We got Elodie her bedroom set when she upgraded to a big girl bed...she won't need anything again until she moves out!! We plan to do the same for Addysen..for now she just has the dresser.
Our next purchase will be our bedroom set..we've never gotten one! No surprise that our kids would get brand new furniture before we did! It's on the list though so I guess that should count for something!
Glad you found what you were looking for..I was starting to wonder if you were spending all your time out on the town with your new car and had no time to blog!!

CORYNN AND JER said...

The dresser is much more striking in person. I loved your house. Glad we could visit you yesterday!!

Chrystal said...

HOORAY! I like the black! I can't wait for the new sibling to arrive - - not knowing is crazy - how do you wait like this?