






GIRL!!!! Fallon Reese Davis was born Saturday, April 19th, 2008 at 12:25AM. We had no name for her until late last night at about 11PM and I came home this morning, and so we opted not to blog until we did, so thanks for your patience! The suspense was just killin' ya, I'm sure!!! ;) Fallon weighed 6lbs. 5oz. at birth and was 18 inches long. My kids LOVE her! Kirby and Myklin ran in yelling, "Oh Fallon, we just love you so much!" Tys ran in saying, "Baby, Baby, Awwww!" Everyone was kissing and hugging her so very sweetly. We are so excited to bring this sweet angel in to our home and look forward to the wonderful years that lie ahead! Welcome to the World, Fallon Reese Davis!!!!




15 comments:
Fallon is a very cute name. Congrats to you all!
jamie, she is beautiful. and what a lovely name.
congratulations and good luck with the next few weeks!
PS. I also put an age ticker thing on my blog for Clay - they are so cute! Hope you don't mind that I stole your idea!
I WAS dying to find out what the baby was and to see pictures! that is until yesterday, when i saw Jason's parents at church and Wayne told me it was a girl, "itty-bitty thang, 6 er 8 pounds?" I told him there was a BIG difference between the two! It made me laugh. Then Gerry yelled disgustedly down the hall to me that it was 6lbs 5 oz. They were both very proud grandparents! As they should be...she is BEAUTIFUL! Does she have any needs? certain size of clothing or anything? I know she has two older sisters, but it is still nice to have something new every once in awhile and not all hand-me downs. :) We love you all and CONGRATS to the whole family!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is perfect and beautiful. Can't wait to see her close up!
Love the name!! Congrats!! She is 4 oz. bigger than Addysen when she was born! CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you guys!
I"ll be sending some bows your way in the next week or so!! LOVE YA!
HOORAY! Welcome to the world beautiful, precious, little Fallon Reese! We already love you dearly because we really love your family!
Jamie - I think she has the Davis lips - - I just love her blonde hair and it is so fun when they are so itsy-bitsy! I hope you get some rest and we're excited to have the kiddies over Thursday!
Love you lots!
Chrystal
P.S. Clarissa's favorite Barbie Princess used to be Kathleen 'cuz she was the little blonde - but maybe now it will have to be Fallon!!
Did I say Kathleen? I meant Lacey! Hee hee
I should know - she used to watch it every day till our DVD got scratched haha!
What a beauty! Congratulations! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!
She is pretty, I think it's because she looks like her dad, whoever he is. Tiffany she will need a new truck, a airline ticket to NO and a week off from work to fish so make it happen. We are always looking for child support so please let me know if you find the daddy.
I'm so glad you got your baby GIRL!! I love the name...very unique and perfect for her (I'm sure you guys already know that though). We are glad both of you are home safe and healthy. Congrats!!
ok....I am guessing that comment really was Jason and not Jamie logged in under Jason's account! ;) I can't afford a new truck, a ticket to NO, and manage a week off of work for you, but i tell you what...I will keep an eye out for the baby Daddy.
Before you find him make sure he has money, I cant pay for his kid and him. Now that I look at her, she looks like Seth. Hmmmmmm. How much moeny does he make?
i hope she likes LSU.
Erin, do you really think she will have a choice. When the Doctor checked her blood at the hospital, it was Purple and Gold.
Post a Comment