Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Geaux Tigers!!!






This is the LSU outfit that we brought Kirby home from the hospital in. The blanket was knit by our home teacher's wife! She did an awesome job! Jason especially loved this new gift. I was excited to catch Fallon's eyes wide open. What a sweetie. We love to immerse our children in the spirit of LSU. We look forward to yet another awesome football season! Geaux Tigers!!!

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Love all the updates and pictures! We all have LSU shirts except Addysen..we need to do something about that! We are planning a trip home in October for my PawPaw's birthday..we also plan on attending a game (LSU vs. Tulane)
That will definitely be one of the highlights of the vacation!

stacey said...

I really think she looks like Tys in a couple of these pictures. My favorite is the last one, of her eyes as you said!

Cute blanket!

Chrystal said...

I can't stand it! Fallon - you are too sweet for words!!

Dee and Bob said...

Cute and sweet, can't wait to get my hands on her!!!

Jessica said...

i love that you are raising LSU fans, even though you aren't near LA...us, too! we fly our LSU flag year round, whereas others around here only fly there varied college flags during football season.
I agree with staceylea...i never met tys as a baby, but she does look like him.

Di said...

Fallon looks so much like your other kids! Blonde hair and all! What a sweetie!